Carrier Guidance and Placement Unit (CGPU)
The Carrier Guidance and Placement Unit (CGPU) extends cordial hospitality to the multinational companies for placement drives. The unit trains the students with placement readiness programmes which include effective communication, group discussion, and aptitude tests. Neuro-Linguistic programmes are designed to equip students in such a way as to enhance their interaction skills, interview skills and communication abilities. Special interactive classes are also arranged to develop their accent and fluency in English.
Objectives of the Training and Placement Cell
- To arrange and co-ordinate Personality Development Programs for students from first year onwards.
- To invite Company HRs and famous personalities to the campus and organize interactive sessions with the students.
- To plan, organize and co-ordinate Faculty Development Programmes.
- To identify talented students and arrange special training and skill development opportunities for them.
- To place students in reputed companies through campus recruitments.
- Provide career guidance programs to help the students identify their career path.
CGPU Staff Co-ordinator : Mr. George Thomas (8547743680), Asst. Professor, Dept of Computer Science & Engineering
Copyrights © 2022 All Rights Reserved by Muslim Association College Of Engineering.