MACE students enjoy a vibrant and dynamic living and learning environment on our stunning residential campus. Our residential community celebrates and promotes diversity, fosters respect and leadership skills and facilitates a wide variety of experiences and activities that support the development of well rounded individuals.
A home away from home is the motto of hostels in MACE.
MACE houses architecturally elegant and well organized separate hostel facilities for boys and girls at affordable costs. The Boys Hostel can accommodate approximately 150 students and the Girls Hostel can house almost 100 students. Spacious study halls and mess halls are highlights of the hostel. Round the clock high security is provided to safeguard the students from any unpleasantness and guarantee a safe stay.
Both the hostels have backuppower , water filters and dining halls with modern kitchens. Both boys and girls hostel are situated in the campus and are managed by full time wardens.
Boys Hostel – Mr.AmalPratap (9562143594), HOD, Mechanical Engineering Department
Girls Hostel – Ms.Raji S L (8547013085), HOD, Civil Engineering Department
A student seeking admission to the hostel shall give an undertaking in writing that he/she will abide by the rules of the hostel. The Parent or Guardian shall also endorse this. Violation of any of the rules or any act of misconduct will be charged with fine and shall not be eligible to continue his/her stay in the hostel.
- Principal is the Chief of Wardens and shall admit students to hostel and allot rooms.
- Warden shall be in-charge of each hostel.
- Wake up time shall be 5:30am and lights-off time shall be 11:00pm.
- The attendance timing is 8.15 pm to 8.40 pm for ladies hostel. In the case of Men’s hostel all hostellers have to be present in their respective rooms and keep open the rooms between 8:15 pm to 10:30 pm every day to enable the Warden/ Resident Tutors to take the attendance.
- Study time on all days : 6:00am – 7:00am ; 8:00pm - 11:00pm
- Mess Time:
- Break Fast :
- 7:30am – 8:30am (Girls Only)
- 7:00pm – 8:30pm (Boys Only)
- Lunch :
- 12:50pm – 1:40pm (2 slots) –
- 12:50pm – 2:00pm (Friday only)
- Tea Break : 4:15pm – 5:15pm
- Dinner :
- 7:15pm – 7:45pm (Girls Only)
- 7:00pm – 7:45pm (Boys only)
- Computers should be used in the hostel only after getting permission from the Principal and the same should be used for academic purpose only.
- Entertainment (Games & T.V):4:30pm – 6:30pm.
- Shopping time: 4:30pm – 6:30pm
- Furniture, fixtures and other items shall be properly used and maintained.
- The hostellers will not be permitted to change their rooms.
- No inmate shall cause any inconvenience to fellow inmates.
- The hostellers should not enter into any unnecessary conversation, quarrel or altercation with the hostel staff.
- Girls are permitted to go homewith a written request from the parent and permission of warden only.
- Guest or outsiders are not allowed to enter the hostel without prior permission of the Warden.
- Mobile phones shall be deposited with the Warden. Warden shall make it available to the inmates only between 4:30pm to 7:45pm daily.
- Possession or use of Intoxicants, Smoking or Gambling is prohibited inside the hostel. Consumption of alcohol, use of drugs and narcotics and even possession of such things are prohibited.
- Use of electricity and water is to be minimized. All electrical appliances should be switched off and glass windows and doors should be secured when you leave the room.
- Celebration parties inside the hostel is not permitted.
- Ragging is prohibited inside the hostel and the College.
- Neatness and cleanliness shall be maintained at all time.
- All movements to and from the hostels should be recorded in the movement register kept with the security guard at the entrance of the hostel and should be properly signed.