- Student entry is permitted with ID card only.
- Textbooks, printed materials and issued books are not allowed to be taken inside the library.
- Leave your bags, handbags and personal belongings at the depository/property counter
- Using cell/mobile phones are prohibited.
- Strict silence should be maintained.
- Students should maintain College dress code while visiting the library
- Students are prohibited to carry any notebook inside the reference section except loose sheets.
- The staff/students are must to return the books as and when they are called back by the Chief Librarian.
- Members shall not write upon, damage or mark any book belonging to the library
- The membership of any member found misbehaving in the library will be suspended.
- Refreshment of any kind shall not be taken anywhere in the library premises
- Library books and equipment’s are to be handled with care.
- Students caught tearing book pages or stealing books will be suspended forthwith from using the library facilities and disciplinary action will be recommended against them.
- Before borrowing the book, the member must make sure that the book lent is in good condition and the page numbers are intact.
- Fine will be calculated after the due date.
- Personal laptops are allowed inside the library on the condition that they will not disturb the connections of the library’s desktop computers for recharging/ Internet connections.
- Library and its premises should be kept absolutely clean and tidy.
Ms.Sandhya S (MA, BEd, CLISc, BLISc, MLISc) – Librarian
Ms.SherinFathima (BA, PGDCA, CLISc) – Assistant Librarian
Each student will be issued 3 library cards. Each student can borrow 3 books at a time & can retain the books for a period of 15 days; the books have to be returned /renewed before the due date. Teaching fraternity can borrow 7 books at a time.
Monday –Friday : 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
Saturdays : 8:30 am to 3.00 pm
Sundays, Govt. Holidays & Institution Holidays : Not Functioning